Friday, October 13, 2017

Dreaming about Flying

Dreaming About Flying

I grew up playing on swing sets and jumping off as far as I could at the playground.  Growing up as long as I remember I had a dreams of swinging on a swing set and jumping off a cliff hundreds of feet high.  I would jump off the swing and fly through the air and I always woke up before I hit the ground.  In 1972 I purchased a Standard Wing Jobe Hanglider and jumped off a Mississippi River Bluff across from the Schmidt Brewery in St. Paul, MN.   That ended my childhood flying dreams.  Here is a link to some of my flying interests.  http://scottolson.name/bio/flyi.html
Flying in a dream
Now I'm really flying the Icarus V
I'm really flying my home built Hang Glider
Almost flying in 1st Ercoupe 3469H
2nd Ercoupe 2701H ready to fly









No comments:

Post a Comment